Hello again

It's been awhile

Hello anyone who is interested in Ella's blog!!
Sorry we haven't updated this blog in a while. But we are now back! Ella is growing heathy and strong and more and more beautiful each day. We are just so thankful Ella, all of her personalities, goofiness and wildness! She is now two years old, speaks more words then her father and is sooo beautiful.

Ella and the Kimodo Dragon

Ella and the Kimodo Dragon
Nature lover

I like mornings

I like mornings

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Almost 3 yrs old!

Today is show and tell and usually I see a parade of books or toys that Ella wants to show her calss. Today she is taking some basic supplies like a bowl and a wooden spoon, measuring cup etc. She is showing the children at daycare how she makes banana bread...she's really good at mixing and tasting.She talked it through this morning and I can't help but wonder:'Could I have an overachiever on my hands here?' Next week is Elli's 3rd birthday. It's November 1st and she reminds everyone. People she sees often and plays with, random waitress who got invited to her birthday party, people she chatted with in the carpark...appparently all are welcome to our house for the party. It will be princess themed as requested and essentials like party hats and streamers have been purchased. Sometimes I'll hear:'Oh no, we forgot to buy the napkins!' and then I have to tell her that it's okay because I bought those while she was napping . I really did but she likes to check that we have everything good to go. We have been anticipating this birthday since June when she started telling people that it's coming up!! I really could not love my little girl any more, everything she does even in her feisty little moments is just precious to me. I had no idea how entertaining she would be or how charming. She still has that special gift of getting free food, people just ask if they can give her stuff.Not complaining, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment